At Maia Financial, we create dynamic solutions to achieve the extraordinary!
We work in an innovative culture, have a diverse and approachable leadership team and a flat organisational structure. We offer a competitive compensation package, work-life balance and our supportive leaders actively foster career development.
Joining a collaborative Finance and Operations team based in Sydney CBD, you will bring your expertise in finance management and securitisation to provide accurate financial information for informed decision making. You will report into the Senior Director, Finance and manage a team to assist in preparation and analysis of financial information to maximise EVA, return on equity, profitability and cash flow.
In this role you will get to:
• Effectively manage the balance sheet including ledgers and cash flows.
• Reporting on financial and statutory accounting, budgeting and forecasting and CAPEX and OPEX analysis and control.
• Procedure meaningful cash flow reports and forecasts for senior management.
• Be responsible for completion of all statutory financial and compliance obligations.
• Attend all tax matters for the group.
• Produce high quality financial intelligence to enable sound business decisions to be made.
• Successfully identify areas for cost reductions and operational improvements.
• Assist Finance and Operations team in Monthly Operations Review, annual budget process, forecasting and analysis of operations performance.
• Manage, train and develop team members to drive passion and performance.
Does this sound like you?
• Graduated with a diploma or tertiary qualification in finance, accounting or business qualification and CPA or CA qualified.
• Experience in finance management and securitisation in the leasing industry.
• Able to develop complex finance structuring options.
• Experience with FISCAL or equivalent.
• Excellent time management skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Success leading and managing transactional finance teams.
• Exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing.
• Proven high attention to detail.
• High competence with Excel.
• Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively as a team.
How to apply:
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent who are responsible, accountable, creative, innovative and committed, love what they do, and want to make an impact in their business and to their client portfolio. We are a busy and dynamic organisation, and are always on the hunt for people who have a passion for living our core values: Freedom, Trust, and Care!
If this role excites you please apply by completing our online application using the following link:
NB. Please note all applicants will be required to complete an online application form and attend up to two interviews.
All applicants are required to have a current right to live and work in Australia to be eligible for this role.